Work at the place that makes everyone else's work better.
Work at PowerProv.
Business Development Manager / Partner
Job Title: Corporate Training Business Development Manager
Job Description: PowerProv is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Corporate Training Business Development Manager to join our team as an equity Partner. As our Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for driving sales and revenue growth for our corporate training business that specialises in improvisational workshops for business teams.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to drive revenue growth
- Utilize CRM, LinkedIn, SEO, and Google Ads to generate leads and increase visibility
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients and partners
- Manage basic business accounting and administrative tasks
- Use existing and/or create new tools for business growth modelling and forecasting
- Collaborate with the Founder and our team of Facilitators to develop and deliver high-quality workshops
- Help the business expand it’s service area nationally and internationally
- Proven sales experience with a track record of meeting or exceeding targets
- Strong knowledge of CRM, LinkedIn, SEO, and Google Ads
- Basic knowledge of business accounting and administration
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Improvisation experience – this could include taking classes, performing, running workshops/teaching
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Entrepreneurial mindset – you are a self-motivated hustler
- Experience working in HR, L&D, and/or People & Culture a bonus
- Fun – we run a seriously fun business and have a lot of laughs
- Willingness to work on a commission-based pay structure with a high percentage share of profit and a base salary that can be negotiated as specific sales targets are met.
- Fluent English speaker
This is a commission-based position, with a high percentage of profit share and a base salary that can be negotiated as specific sales targets are met. You will be working directly with the business Founder and be able and expected to help make key strategic decisions and help drive the future growth of a going concern with heaps of potential.
If you have a passion for sales, training, and business development, (and improv) and are looking for a unique opportunity to grow with a dynamic and innovative company, we want to hear from you!
- Remote/hybrid OK – PowerProv is based in Sydney, AU and we believe in-person collaboration works best.
- No recruiter calls, please
Please send cover letter and CV as a single PDF to [email protected] – no calls, please.
PowerProv is Australia’s #1 improv training for business provider.
Since 2012 PowerProv has developed and delivered unique and impactful experiences to help transform teams, improve businesses, and change thousands of lives.
We partner with established and fast-growing organisations as an extended member of their team and bring playful sophistication and deep L&D expertise to their existing HR functions.
Our work aims to engage teams, foster innovation, improve collaboration and communication, and train leaders in foundational and emergent skills, critical to effective business practice today.
We have collaborated with multitudes of organisations big and small and helped thousands of people prosper across Australia and the Asia Pacific region.
For more info: https://powerprov.com.au
PowerProv is always open to hearing from improvisers with real-world business experience who may be interested in joining our ensemble.
We have a robust training program, a proven curriculum, and a 10+ year track record of delivering valuable results to successful businesses big and small across Australia/AsiaPac.
If you’d like to get involved, please get in touch.